Now available from DeepScope Records
If you've never heard your music professionally mixed and mastered, you've never heard you're music.
All Rights Reserved.
© 2005-2012 DeepScope Records
The Recording Drums Series
Drum Tracking: Pre-Session Checklist
- Toms, Snare, Kick heads new or in new condition
- Extra snare head
3. All drums tuned properly. Studio ring on snare head
4. Sticks are new or in new condition. Plenty of extras
- Spent time practicing songs with click track before entering the studio (practicing in the studio can get expensive)
6. Got plenty of sleep. Wide awake and alert (without stimulants)
7. Practiced songs with full power so that the whole performance, every hit, will translate into the recording.
8. Attitude Check: "This is my session". With the help of
my engineer and producer, this is going to be my best performance yet.